I have been lucky enough to call Sydney home all my life. After completing a Bachelor in Medical Science at UNSW, I went straight into dentistry at the University of Sydney, completing it with honours. I then worked in private practices in and around Sydney for seven years, giving me valuable experience in all aspects of dentistry, while also participating in volunteer programs providing dental treatment to underprivileged people in Fiji.
Whilst in general practice, I thoroughly enjoyed treating children and teenagers and seeing the positive changes in their confidence whilst they underwent their orthodontic treatment with their orthodontist. After undertaking a number of continuing education courses, I decided to pursue my interest in orthodontics by returning to university. The three year specialist orthodontic program at the University of Sydney has provided me with the skills to provide orthodontic treatment to a broad spectrum of patients, with treatments ranging from early intervention to orthognathic surgery.
- Registered Orthodontic Specialist with the Dental Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Member of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS)
- Australian Society of Orthodontists (ASO)
- Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- Invisalign® accredited Orthodontist
- Incognito® accredited Orthodontist