My interest in orthodontics developed while undertaking continuing dental education courses. Following this passion, I completed a three year postgraduate orthodontic specialist program at The University of Adelaide. I also successfully completed the examinations for the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons and the Edinburgh Membership in Orthodontics.
After graduation, my wife and I moved to Melbourne (her hometown) to work as an orthodontist as well as raising our young family. Over the last 11 years, I have been fortunate to work alongside some great orthodontic teams and mentors while providing orthodontic treatment not just in the form of braces, but also early intervention, jaw surgery and Invisalign.
- Registered Orthodontic Specialist with the Dental Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Invisalign® accredited Orthodontist